ConnectGen Sustainable Future Scholarship
ConnectGen is a developer of renewable energy projects across the United States, including the proposed Rail Tie Wind Project under development in Albany County. With this scholarship, ConnectGen seeks to support a graduating high school senior who intends to pursue further education to address climate change and other environmental challenges.
An annual scholarship of $1,500 will be awarded, to be used by the applicant for the upcoming academic year.
Any questions about the scholarship can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Albany County Resident.
- Graduating from high school in the spring of 2021.
- Attending a University or Community College in Fall of 2021. Preference will be given to students who will be attending university or community college in Wyoming.
- Application Form (download here)
- Official high school transcript
- Essay questions (no more than 400 words per question):
- Describe your interest in clean energy, sustainability and/or the environment, and detail the activities you have participated in to support these interests.
- How do you hope to use your university/community college degree to address climate change and other environmental challenges?
- What impact would this scholarship have on your education?
Submissions are due via email by June 15, 2021. All entries should be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line “ConnectGen Sustainable Future Scholarship – [Applicant Name]”.
Scholarship will be awarded by June 30, 2021.